2022.01.27 23:16 ManicPixieP1ssK1nk i need to write lyrics but i can't get out of my bed rn
2022.01.27 23:16 A_Whole_Costco_Pizza Advance Wars By Web | Grand Strategy Cast: Asia, Day 27
|submitted by A_Whole_Costco_Pizza to shamelessplug [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 ArchDukeNemesis This shirt looks like it's promoting a Tama Tonga/Katsuhiko Nakajima tag team
submitted by ArchDukeNemesis to noahghc [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 23:16 Oceansfourteen14 Lots of LAGG
I have a pretty old computer (one of those OptiPlex converts (I did it myself, pretty proud of it)) I put in a decent graphics card GTX 1050, with 16gb ddr 3 ram, and a i7 first gen with a SSD. in update 4 my game was running relatively smoothly at like 40-50 fps in the beginning and getting worse over time to something like 20-30 and when I got to making really crowded stuff It just went to hell so I stopped playing. So recently I wanted to play again and was very excited about UPDATE 5 and when I started a new game firstly the graphics were TERRIBLE and my FPS was like 15-20 And I thought this is WAY worse than before. Any thoughts why this happened? my other games like LoL, VALORANT and snowrunner (pretty intensive) are running just fine.
submitted by Oceansfourteen14 to SatisfactoryGame [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 23:16 False_Brush_5044 are you struggling to land in UK because you always forget about making an acual navy? well fear not bud,you know paradox,always making updates that can be exploited,now if you pause your game,do the naval production constant focus and cancel it,you getpermanent 20% dock output (can be stacked)
2022.01.27 23:16 KaaaBoom_115 Anyone wanna help with humane labs finale?
2022.01.27 23:16 Independent_Room8289 História de um norte coreano que saiu da Coreia popular e voltou após 4 anos.
2022.01.27 23:16 captaincuddles1101 You guys use beds?!?!
|submitted by captaincuddles1101 to ApexOutlands [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 Mundane-Landscape730 I have I think 10 Casio keyboards.. only cause I just gave a couple of them to people for their kids..they're pretty ok sometimes.. this one's my latest... I want the new synth ..well it's a few yrs old now . I think around 500 bux? But I remember them saying it has a ton of oscillators...
|submitted by Mundane-Landscape730 to casio [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 Future-Gap-820 1% Chance 99% Faith
2022.01.27 23:16 GeovaunnaMD Bought platinum, was this a wise choice?
Still playing new world…. What I do is play both games and see who wins my time. I know I can’t play both as I go all in but I think this might beat out new world for me.
submitted by GeovaunnaMD to lostarkgame [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 23:16 miner_cooling_trials Hi Avax. Your website is broken.
I went looking to see if I should invest! Firstly, your roadmap icon still mentions 2021. I was hoping this would say Roadmap for 2022. Secondly, clicking this link gives a 404. Not a great start, hope to see your '22 roadmap up very soon!
submitted by miner_cooling_trials to Avax [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 23:16 tf2memeswillrule Nancy Grace impressionist and friends talk about pot legalization…
|submitted by tf2memeswillrule to funny [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 Klondike_banana FUCKIN INGRATES
|submitted by Klondike_banana to stonkyMEMES [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 ricahpc FedEx Smartpost Question
I had a Smartpost / Returns Parcel Return Service Package that was picked up from my house by our mailman on the 15th. He scanned it when he picked it up and it updated on the USPS and FedEx website as well.
Fast forward to the 22nd, on the FedEx website there was another “scan” which is the same scan as the one from the 15th. “At US Postal Service Facility Houston, TX Accepted by US Postal Service Tracking ID…”
It hasn’t scanned since. Should I be worried my package is lost? I contacted USPS and FedEx but they’re pointing at each other saying the other has my package… can someone explain to me how Smartpost packages are processed? TIA!
submitted by ricahpc to USPS [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 23:16 Molokai041290 Entrance at Impact
|submitted by Molokai041290 to PeytonRoyce [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 CactusBoyScout A 19-year-old built a flight-tracking Twitter bot. Elon Musk tried to pay him to stop.
2022.01.27 23:16 st41ker First time out this year, after a much needed clean!!
|submitted by st41ker to Itasha [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 squawksquawk13 Free Playground
|submitted by squawksquawk13 to orangecounty [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 shuvammax $OCTA - OCTANS is fueled up and ready to launch ☄︎ |⚡ Launching Now on BSC | Major Gaming Company backing ☘︎| Doxxed Team | Certik audited | NFT + GameFi
☠️ OCTANS is a jet-fueled rocket ready to liftoff! The project is composed of nearly 20 members who are fully doxxed and on payroll with a strong parent backing company (Capital Games Portugal). The full-time team is made up of developers, graphic designers, public relations officers, marketing personnel, NFT onboarders and moderators intent upon unleashing something never before seen in the world of crypto or gaming. The Octaverse! If you’re searching for a low marketcap project with a solid team and vision with massive upside potential, then look no further.
☠️ The Octaverse is an all-encompassing and self-sustaining digital ecosystem set to be the driving force propelling both the use case and utility of the token. The Octaverse will include a physical item marketplace with a variety of licensed gaming peripherals from Disney, Star Wars, Marvel and DC Comics. Also included within the Octaverse will be a tri-tiered NFT marketplace and the ability to use the token as a collectable currency within actual video games. The vision behind the token is to create an ever expanding world of utility and use case scenarios behind it. The worlds of crypto and gaming are set to collide in an innovative way never before seen! A solid and steadily evolving foundation for success is currently being laid. Grab your seat now and hold on for a galactic journey! The patient ones with diamond hands will truly be rewarded. Become an Octanaut today!
♨️ High Quality Whitepaper available on our official website
♨️ Buy directly with Octaswap from our official website
♨️ CERTIK AUDIT completed with Skynet activated
♨️ OCTANS NFT MARKETPLACE IS LAUNCHING NOW
♨️ Clothing Store live and taking orders!
♨️ News articles with TechTimes, Cryptocurrenciesnews UK, TechBullion, Fintech Zoom and BitcoinMarketRecap published
♨️ Full scale marketing campaign set to kick off
♨️ See the parent backing company’s (Capital Games Portugal) headquarters on our official YouTube page
♨️ See a video teaser of our upcoming NFT Marketplace on our official YouTube page
♨️ Two platformer video games in development you can use the token within
♨️ Listed on Whitebit Exchange
♨️ Listed on Coingecko, CoinMarketCap, Blockfolio, Coinstats and many other coin ranking sites
☢️ More listings, partnerships, and sponsorships to come! Join us on our socials below ☢️
♨️ BSC Contract Address: 0x8624A53d6Be978dC566967E1225Edc29Ecd4b2F3
♻️ Link Buy ♻️
☣️ SOCIALS ☣️
✨ Website: https://octanscrypto.in/
✨ Telegram: https://t.me/Octanscrypto
✨ Twitter: https://twitter.com/OCTANSBSC
submitted by shuvammax to CryptoMoonCoins [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 23:16 Knario1954 Dark-Bizarre-Gothic-&-Surreal-Art
|submitted by Knario1954 to darkandbizarre [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 ChrisGoleador Audi TT RS 40 years of quattro [896 825 516]
|submitted by ChrisGoleador to ForzaHorizon [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 Lisampso Griege Calfskin Lock Me Long Wallet. Please TAG VICTORIA’s CLOSET Owner.
|submitted by Lisampso to Louisvuitton [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 stripperMagiciam2 I've never been more terrified in my whole life
|submitted by stripperMagiciam2 to mogeko [link] [comments]|
2022.01.27 23:16 throwaway_tokoemeto Looking for something intense and emotional
I went something that will really reel me in. I am not the biggest fan of fighting (like UnOridinary...I used to like it but not anymore) otherwise I'm down to try anything.
I've read a BUNCH, so lesser known suggestions would be great!
submitted by throwaway_tokoemeto to webtoons [link] [comments]